Surge: v1.x.x Update 2023-09-25
- Removed particular calculations for determining unconfirmed on-chain balance. If LND reports the unconfirmed balance as 0, we report 0 as well.
- For a spontaneous payment (amp or keysend), LND does not provide an immediate field indicating which pubkey being paid to. It is now derived from the HTLC on success or a specific failure.
- Ability to easily clear the Search Bar on the Activity Page.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues with loading more items on lists than intended.
- When you sort your peer’s list by Alias, it will use expected alphanumeric ordering (69420Node, alpha, beta, Charlie, Delta).
- Keysend payments were erroneously marked as bolt11; we now properly identify and mark them as keysends.
- When you receive a keysend, an invoice is generated and immediately settled. We fixed a race condition bug so the invoice status will be properly reflected.
- The toggle to disable or enable email alerting has been adjusted to work correctly.
- Fixed bug where the user saw an inaccurate representation of who initiated the channel open.
View the update in our Docs Here, as well as past change logs.