- Surge’s Activity Feed:
- Completely redid the activity feed to reflect what users used it for.
For each significant backend change, briefly describe what it is and how it indirectly impacts or benefits the user, even if not immediately apparent.
- Performance improvements in Surge queries, decreasing loading time for specific Surge tabs.
- Agent fixes to improve metric reliability, one involving a known LND bug.
- Ingestion fixes for forwards that were not being created.
- Channel open/pending-open activities with incorrect associated transactions fix.
- Fixed Nostr LNURL bug reported by users.